An exciting opportunity for a Group Accounting Manager to join a global leading business communications firm in London.
This is a great business with a supportive working environment and culture. The Group Accounting Manager role would suit a passionate & driven individual who is looking to grow their career further and have a positive impact on the business.
The offices are very modern with great facilities and located in the heart of Central London, however there is flexible working arrangements.
Group Accounting Manager responsibilities include:
• Preparation of the monthly group consolidation and supporting schedules including commentary on results • Peer review of component entity reporting packs checking for completeness and correct preparation • Weekly reporting on revenue generation • Weekly timesheet analysis
Compliance and Statutory Reporting
• Preparation of the statutory consolidation and drafting the annual financial statements, taking a lead role in disclosure requirements of FRS102 • Supporting the annual audit process for both Group related work and review of component entity reporting packs • Ensuring the company complies with local statutory reporting and disclosure requirements in the UK and in all overseas jurisdictions • Preparation of company level statutory financial statements for all UK registered Group entities • Preparation of annual financial statements for UK based Deferred Remuneration Schemes (Trust accounts)
Group accounting and support activities
• Group entity accounting and record keeping (bank transactions, GL postings) • Creation of bank payments from Group entities • Preparation of bi-annual communication with Deferred Remuneration Scheme beneficiaries and processing maturity payments • ESG reporting (supporting the Group Environmental Committee in data collection and validation) • Supporting the preparation of RFP responses • Supporting on periodical internal audit and control review work
• ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified or equivalent (Great for someone making the move from Audit)
• Experience of statutory financial reporting under FRS102 • Strong IT literacy skills including extensive use of Microsoft Excel and complicated formulae • Motivated self-starter with analytical and problem solving capabilities • Proven ability to take ownership of tasks and see through to completion • A naturally curious and inquisitive disposition • Willingness to get involved in the detail and work at a transactional level • Team player
If you’re interested in a role within a leading Public Relations and Communications company or would like a confidential chat, please apply within or reach out on email@example.com.
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
Great opportunity to join a London based, global media business as Commercial Finance Manager. Working closely with the senior management team, this role will provide high level support and ongoing advise on all areas of finance.
Amazing opportunity to join a leading Media business as Head of Finance. Based in London this role will be responsible for providing accurate financial planning to the business and advise on best practice.
We are currently partnering with a hugely successful and highly regarded digital media business, operating across numerous international locations.
As a result of ongoing successes and investment, the brand is currently seeking a high calibre financial planning & analysis manager to join their central London head offices.
We are delighted to have the opportunity to partner with a fast growth, sustainable, high end luxury cosmetics brand based in Central London (flexible hybrid work model)
The business is in relatively early stages of its development but already experienced huge successes with a firm international presence and partnering with numerous instantly recognisable retail and hotels groups