Head of Commercial Finance
Salary £90,000 - £100,000 per annum + car allowance, bonus, etc...
Consultant Isobel Salino
Date posted 04 August 2022south-east accountancy-finance/finance-manager 2022-08-04 2022-10-03 accountancy Surrey Surrey GB GBP 90000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters is pleased to be partnering with a globally renowned and well-known consumer brand who are looking for an experienced Head of Commercial Finance to join on a permanent basis. Managing a team of 4, this Head of Commercial Finance’s primary focus is to drive growth across the consumer focussed business and ensuring financial performance is at an optimum level.
- Take the lead on business partnering and commercial support across this business unit.
- Help to build new business models and create new growth strategies.
- Ensure the business' planning and forecasting is communicated effectively and represented accurately to the wider business.
- Manage the business’ P&L and work with key stakeholders to ensure a profit focussed mindset and delivery.
- Work with direct reports to provide meaningful adhoc analysis and insight to drive financial performance.
- Ensure financial controls are adhered to across the team and wider business.
- Fully qualified Accountant (CIMA , ACCA , ACA , CA or equivalent).
- Previous experience working within the consumer, technology or retail industry is essential.
- Strong knowledge of systems in a large, complex organisation is essential.
- Able to implement changes to complex business processes, whilst also having a high proficiency in stakeholder management and influencing is also essential.
- Previous experience in financial simulations (e.g. business casing, ROI, break-even, etc…) would be highly advantageous.
- £90,000 - £100,000 base salary
- £8,000 car allowance
- Competitive bonus
- Corporate benefits including healthcare, pension etc…
- Hybrid working policy
This role would suit someone who has prior leadership experience, who is now looking for a new and exciting challenge within a highly reputable and rapidly growing organisation.