Operational Finance Manager - Payments Business
Salary £65,000 - £80,000 per annum
Consultant Dom Horne
Date posted 21 July 2022london accountancy-finance/finance-manager 2022-07-21 2022-09-19 it London London GB GBP 65000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A globally renowned payments business is looking to make a new hire within their controllership team.
This role will give you a real chance to impact how the department runs, with opportunities to change and improve processes, grow and develop a team and partner with the senior leadership team. This role will be very much involved in numerous projects and will require someone who is able to be both detail oriented while maintaining sight of the overall objectives.
The business has a fantastic culture, is dynamic and forward thinking. They are investing significantly in back office processes and team with this role being a key focus. There is amble progression on offer both domestically and internationally for the right candidate as well. This role will have hybrid working (within their London office( to suit and as a business have operated so for a number of years already and are well set up to do so.
The day to day responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage the end-to-end process for gross revenue accounting, billing and collection processes through a team of 5 Analysts. This includes ownership of monthly, quarterly, and annual close processes such as reviewing the output from batch processes, reviewing manual entries and journals, BS flux and subsequent event reporting.
- Collaborate with the Pricing setup teams in Rev Ops to understand the impact of pricing changes on accounting and billing.
- Drive simplification, standardisation and continuous improvement of processes and controls to achieve effective operational processes. This includes partnering with appropriate stakeholders, for a successful end-to-end approach to billing and queries management.
- Business partner with financial and non-financial stakeholders on key business initiatives to provide Subject Matter Expert advice on operational processes and the impact from pricing changes.
The ideal candidate will:
- Experience in Financial Control and/ or Financial Operations, including month-end close processes
- ideally be a fully qualified or qualified by experience candidate (ACCA/CIMA/ACA or overseas equivalent).
- Demonstrated people management experience in a hands-on role.
- Strong understanding of operational and financial controls in a high-volume environment, with heavy reliance on IT systems, automated and manual controls. This includes strong knowledge on Order-to-cash ERP functionality, masterdata setup and best practices.
- Inquisitive and possess natural curiosity to challenge current practices.
- Demonstrated experience in driving standardisation and continuous improvement of existing processes and controls with upstream owners to achieve successful end-to-end approach.
- Excellent communication skills.
Please apply today or contact me for more information – firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 08 August 2022A leading payments platform company. Being FinTech themselves, they serve across a number of different industries: Education, Healthcare, Wellness, Property, to name a few. They are a global company and last year their transactional volume was over $120 billion. They pride themselves on their fantastic culture and great work life balance, with a hybrid way of working in place. The business is diverse, and this is an exciting time to join, as the company continues to perform and grow.
Salary: £48,000 - £52,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 05 August 2022A great opportunity to join a leading Tech/IT company as FP&A Analyst. Based in London, this is a great role for someone either making their first move out of practice into a more analytical role or someone who has experience of management accounting and wants to broaden their skills into FP&A.
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 28 July 2022We are working on behalf of an exciting SAAS business in their search for a Financial Accountant.
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 30 June 2022We are working on behalf of an exciting SAAS business in their search for a Financial Accountant.
Salary: 25% bonus + bensLocation: LondonDate posted: 16 August 2022Currently recruiting for a fast growth consumer led SME based at a desirable London location. We currently have an opening fora Financial Controller to take on a broad all encompassing role and directly manage a team of 3