Treasury Manager - Tech scale up
Salary £65,000 - £70,000 per annum
Consultant Dom Horne
Date posted 21 July 2022london accountancy-finance/finance-manager 2022-07-21 2022-09-19 accountancy London London GB GBP 65000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A well-known, household name technology business is looking to hire a Treasury manager for a newly created role.
Reporting to the Head of Treasury you will have wide-ranging responsibilities and will provide support to ensure the timely delivery of Treasury objectives. This Treasury Manager will be responsible for their financing facilities, preparing key management information of liquidity, preparing the cashflow forecasts and supporting the Head of Treasury in the day to day running of the team.
The business has had significant finance backing and is very much on an upward trajectory. They are looking for those who seek to work is a fast paced and ever changing environment. They work very flexibly and have a fantastic culture with lots of room to progress and grow within the wider teams. This technology company are based in a state of the art office in central London.
The day to day duties will include but not be limited to:
- Taking responsibility for monitoring usage of financing facilities and maximising utilisation
- Preparing management information relating to liquidity and inventory financing
- Supporting preparation of group cash flow forecasts, co-ordinating input from local teams
- Documenting processes and implementing process improvements
- Supporting and being an advocate for compliance with internal controls and processes
- Managing intercompany funding and loan arrangements. Supporting a review of capital structure and implementation of any changes identified
- Providing support to the Head of Treasury in other ad-hoc and routine tasks, such as placement of FX trades and management of debt
The ideal candidate will:
- Accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA)
- Previous experience within a corporate treasury function
- Experience managing teams and supporting their growth and development
- Problem solver and continuous improvement mindset
- Excellent attention to detail
- Adaptable with a willingness to learn and grow in the role
- Excellent communication to be able to build strong working relationships with all stakeholders
Please apply today or get in touch for more information – Dominic.Horne@robertwalters.com
Salary: £65,000 - £80,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 12 August 2022We are working with a renewables firm who have bases across the world and are planning on expansion in Europe to support a transition to net zero. The business is based in the city of London, and the business is active in the project life cycle of solar development, construction and operations.
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 12 August 2022Audit Policy and Advocacy Manager - Membership Organisation - London with extensive home-working - Circa £70k-£80k + benefits package
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 12 August 2022Corporate Finance Content Manager - Membership Organisation - London - Circa £70k-£80k plus benefits package
Salary: £70,000 - £77,000 per annum + family-level healthcare, 9% pensionLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 10 August 2022Job Title: Corporate Finance Technical Manager (Permanent, Full-time) Location: Moorgate, London (work from home available 3 days per week) Salary: £70,000- £77,000 (plus a benefits package including: family-level healthcare and 9% pension contributions)
Salary: £70,000 - £77,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 02 August 2022Corporate Finance Technical Manager - Membership Organisation - London - Circa £70k-£77k plus benefits package