Cash Reconciliations Supervisor
Salary £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Location City Of ManchesterFULL_TIME
Consultant Tunde Williams
Date posted 20 July 2022northern-west accountancy-finance/finance-manager 2022-07-20 2022-09-18 accountancy City Of Manchester Greater Manchester GB M3 3EB GBP 30000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Leading Professional Services require a Cash Reconciliations Team Leader to fulfil a permanent role managing a team 5-8 cash clerks (hybrid working, 2 days per week in the office)
Reporting to the Head Of Cashiering you will be responsible for ensuring the team allocate outstanding monies to the correct bank accounts
Key duties include:
- Day to day leadership responsibilities of the Cashiering team; monitoring the end-to-end process & individual team member's performance against agreed key performance indicators on a regular basis, and giving appropriate feedback as required and address/resolve under performance in a positive manner.
- Embed and maintain a high performance culture ensuring that objective setting cascades to all team members and that the team have a clear understanding of how they contribute to the Finance and business strategy.
- Allocate roles and responsibilities across the team, ensuring that the utilisation of skills and expertise is maximised using best practice workforce management principles
- Act as escalation contact within the organisation regarding any Cashiering related matters to deliver and promote a world class customer service culture
- Ensure that all processes and controls comply with the internal audit/governance requirements and Solicitors Regulatory Authority Accounting Rules
- Ensure that all CHAPS/BACS receipts are processed on a daily basis to meet time deadlines.
- Work closely with the Credit Control Team to ensure prompt and accurate allocation of bill receipts.
- Ensure that all queries are responded to in a timely fashion and actively monitor service levels, with a view to implementing first class service at all times.
- Completion of the KPI reporting on a daily/weekly/monthly basis with the support of the Cashiering Manager.
- Supporting the Cashiering Manager to identify, drive & implement process and control improvements in the end-to-end processes across the team and to support the design, development and implementation of the solutions working closely with the various stakeholders.
- Oversee the integration of mergers and acquisitions onto the system for the Cashiering team ensuring compliance with international regulations and efficient functionality
- Active involvement in business improvement projects and work with change team to design and implement agreed new processes & policies effectively within the function.
- Develop professional networks across the business to understand the developing requirements of senior business leaders, trends, and developments within the wider business
- Liaising with the firm's Credit Control, Invoicing, and Payments teams to resolve operational issues and boost efficiency
This role requires a strong leader who is performance driven and can inspire others as well as support and develop team members. Join a culture of teamwork and imagination that fosters a result driven environment, professional expertise and high quality output.
Ideally you will have experience in the following areas:
- Demonstrable experience of a Cashiering function, allocations process and experience of quality checking work and implementing checks and controls in a team
- Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy
- Flexible and adaptable to deal with changing requirements, able to balance competing priorities
- Good Excel skills
- Ability to help lead and motivate a team including goal setting and performance management
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Be able to work effectively to meet deadlines
This position offers an exciting opportunity for a high calibre leader to develop the team to achieve business objectives ensuring consistent performance. With a core objective of maintaining a well-organised Cashiering function (cash allocations), ensuring adequate controls and quality checks are in place and maintaining a high standard in order to comply with audit, governance and regulatory guidelines.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, hybrid working patter (2 days in the office, 3 days at home), potential career progression and the opportunity to work in an inclusive, fast paced, dynamic environment
Click on the link to apply
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000 per annumLocation: WarringtonDate posted: 10 August 2022We have an immediate need for a skilled Accounts Assistant for a well established renewable energy company based in Warrington. The role is initially a 6 month FTC with a view to go perm and they also offer a hybrid working model. This will be a well-rounded role, with exposure to several different areas of the finance function.
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum + hybrid workingLocation: LiverpoolDate posted: 11 August 2022Senior Accountant - Liverpool City Centre - up to £45000 - hybrid working
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 per annumLocation: WarringtonDate posted: 11 August 2022Robert Walters are delighted to be partnering with a fast paced construction business in Warrington looking to recruit an Assistant Accountant
Salary: Up to £28,000 per annumLocation: LiverpoolDate posted: 11 August 2022The Assistant Accountant will be responsible for production of accurate, relevant, and timely reporting for Senior Management to support performance management and ensure that controls, processes, and flow of financial information is accurate and effective. The position is based in Liverpool and Hybrid, 2 days per week in the office.
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 per annumLocation: LiverpoolDate posted: 11 August 2022Financial Accountant Based Liverpool – Hybrid. 2 days in the office, 3 from home. £30,000 - £40,000