Finance Business Partner (Real Estate Development)
Salary £70,000 - £75,000 per annum
Consultant Conor Murphy
Date posted 12 July 2022london accountancy-finance/finance-manager 2022-07-12 2022-09-10 property-and-housing London London GB GBP 70000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This well-established commercial real estate firm are looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their team to continue to drive the commercial outlook of the business.
Based out of their London offices, he role will get some great exposure to different areas of the business whilst adding significant value. The company have an amazing culture and a great staff retention rate!
The Finance Business Partner will be responsible for
• Acting as the main point of contact for finance matters arising from the Commercial business, managing relationships across the team and with external agents and partners.
• Preparation of monthly/quarterly property reports to assist the Group with its internal
• Running the Commercial budget, including compiling and monitoring progress against the annual budget for the business.
• Attending Commercial team meetings and support the property strategy planning process.
• Involvement in valuation process.
• Assisting with the production of annual statutory accounts, preparation of full audit
working papers and drafting of the statutory accounts for each entity. Liaising with the auditors during the process.
• Ad-hoc project work related to the Commercial property portfolio.
The ideal candidate will be
• ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or equivalent;
• Experienced in working in real estate;
• Experienced in dealing with financial and non-financial stakeholders - both internal and external;
• Skilled in Microsoft excel and accounting software;
• Able to communicate to a high level;
• Able to work towards tight deadline;
If you are interested in this exciting role within the property and housing space then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 07881262443
Salary: Up to £55,000 per annum + Bonus + BenefitsLocation: LondonDate posted: 10 August 2022This a great opportunity for a newly qualified ACA to make the leap into industry into what is a very commercial role.
Salary: Up to £55,000 per annum + 25% bonus + 15% pension + bensLocation: LondonDate posted: 01 August 2022This is a great opportunity to join a FTSE listed real estate firm in an exciting Development Business Partner role.
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 per annum + £5k car allowance + bonus + benefitsLocation: LondonDate posted: 08 July 2022This globally recognised commercial real estate firm have a newly created vacancy for a Finance Projects Manager to join their team.
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 06 July 2022This globally know commercial real estate firm are looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their team to continue to drive the commercial outlook of the business.
Salary: £70,000 - £77,000 per annum + family-level healthcare, 9% pensionLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 10 August 2022Job Title: Corporate Finance Technical Manager (Permanent, Full-time) Location: Moorgate, London (work from home available 3 days per week) Salary: £70,000- £77,000 (plus a benefits package including: family-level healthcare and 9% pension contributions)