Finance Projects Manager (Commercial Real Estate)
Salary £60,000 - £70,000 per annum + £5k car allowance + bonus + benefits
Consultant Conor Murphy
Date posted 08 July 2022london accountancy-finance/finance-manager 2022-07-08 2022-09-06 property-and-housing London London GB GBP 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This globally recognised commercial real estate firm have a newly created vacancy for a Finance Projects Manager to join their team.
This role will get fantastic exposure to the different arms of the business, adding value though process improvement, systems implementation & enhancement and other ad-hoc project work. Based out of their London offices, the role will work with a fantastic team with plenty of room for progression, development and internal movement. The company have modern offices and are currently operating a hybrid model with a mix of working from the office and WFH.
Responsibilities of the Finance Projects Manager will include;
• Proactively identifying opportunities within the business to improve processes;
• Leveraging the organizations systems and tools to identify current areas whereby deficiencies exist;
• Leading on data analysis and systems interrogation to derive insight for current projects;
• Engaging & building relationships with the business finance teams, FP&A, data and the wider Controllership team to collaborate and facilitate cross platform processes;
• Researching & applying the necessary accounting standards to any initiatives that are currently underway;
• Preparing & presenting back to our local team and stakeholders;
• Leading on upskilling colleagues, to embed a culture of self-serving amongst the team;
• Other ad-hoc work as required
The ideal candidate will be;
• ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or equivalent;
• Experienced in dealing with financial and non-financial stakeholders - both internal and external;
• Skilled in Microsoft excel and accounting software;
• A self-starter who can show initiative and follow tasks through from start to completion
• Able to communicate to a high level;
• Able to work towards tight deadline;
If you are interested in this exciting role within the property and housing space then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 07881262443
Salary: Up to £100,000 per annum + £8k car allowance + 40% BonusLocation: LondonDate posted: 14 August 2022A massive and listed player across the UK real estate space are looking for their next senior hire being the Head of Finance Operations.
Salary: Up to £55,000 per annum + Bonus + BenefitsLocation: LondonDate posted: 10 August 2022This a great opportunity for a newly qualified ACA to make the leap into industry into what is a very commercial role.
Salary: Up to £55,000 per annum + 25% bonus + 15% pension + bensLocation: LondonDate posted: 01 August 2022This is a great opportunity to join a FTSE listed real estate firm in an exciting Development Business Partner role.
Salary: £70,000 - £75,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 12 July 2022This well-established commercial real estate firm are looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their team to continue to drive the commercial outlook of the business.
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 06 July 2022This globally know commercial real estate firm are looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their team to continue to drive the commercial outlook of the business.