Group Finance Reporting Manager
Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant Dave Yate
Date posted 07 July 2022midlands accountancy-finance/finance-manager 2022-07-07 2022-09-05 accountancy Birmingham West Midlands GB GBP 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent opportunity to join a high calibre finance team, driving the quality of reporting standards through analysis of both financial & non-financial data. A commercial individual will be required to their being regular communication with senior stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities of the Group Finance Reporting Manager
- This includes extraction and manipulation of data using standard SQL queries (with support from reporting analysts), report design, and moving data onto the Group’s reporting platform
- Review financial performance across the business. Liaise with key stakeholders and other group functions to understand the underlying reasons behind financial performance and proactively highlight any areas of concern
- Preparation of ad hoc analytical reports and insights on the Group’s overall performance
- Assess the tariffs offered to clients across the group with reference to discounts offered, competitor rates, and overall pricing package presented
- Review individual client profitability and understand the factors behind these trends. Inform and collaborate with senior stakeholders to manage discounts, the client staff mix, and overall services offered
- Work with the Marketing department to ensure correct clients are being targeted for price changes and that pricing for potential new clients and tenders is appropriate.
Key essentials of the Group Reporting Finance Manager
- A Qualified Financial professional (ACA,ACCA,CIMA)
- Very strong analytical skills with the ability to identify trends, inconsistencies, and salient points from large quantities of data
- Experience of working with senior stakeholders
- Experience in designing management information reports
At the Robert Walters Group, we endeavour to contact all candidates to register their details. However, due to the high number of applications we receive, if we have not reached out to you within 72 hours, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 per annumLocation: RedditchDate posted: 03 August 2022Our client, a leading manufacturing business based in South Birmingham is looking for a Group Accountant to join them in a time of unprecedented growth. The successful candidate will report into the Group Financial Controller whilst managing the financial data, improving the accounts processes, and ensuring compliance with group accounting policies.
Salary: £70,000 - £75,000 per annumLocation: CannockDate posted: 13 July 2022An exciting opportunity has become available for a technically strong and analytical Financial Controller to join an upcoming and rapidly growing FMCG business in a time of unprecedented growth. This role will report to the UK Finance Director based in London and will support the expansion of the business and control of the finance team.
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 28 June 2022The Group Financial Accountant is responsible for the delivery of the financial accounts for the UK trading entities and the statutory UK consolidation of overseas entities. The Group Financial Accountant is also responsible for tax compliance for the Group and the oversight of the Client Take On process. With 3 direct reports, ranging from fully qualified staff to new starters, the Group Financial Accountant will also need to demonstrate strong managerial and mentoring skills.
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 per annumLocation: SolihullDate posted: 16 August 2022Our client, a global leading tech outsourcing business is looking for a technically strong Finance Manager to join them in a time of growth. The successful candiate will be responsible for the management and financial reporting for Group Services, Central Services, Ireland and Australia, delivering compliance with statutory and legislative requirements, and ensuring the accuracy of information produced by your team.
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 12 August 2022Robert Walters has partnered with a highly reputable client based in Birmingham who is looking for an experienced financial professional who will work with the Head of Finance Business Partnering to act as an advisor, provide creative resolutions, set professional standards and work alongside a variety of people from various teams.