Salary £55,000 - £65,000 per annum
Consultant Tom Hedges
Date posted 23 June 2022midlands accountancy-finance/finance-manager 2022-06-23 2022-08-22 banking Staffordshire Staffordshire GB GBP 55000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client, a leading travel business is looking for a Finance Manager to join the team in the Staffordshire region. The organisation has achieved unprecedented growth within its industry over the past few years so, the successful candidate will be someone who can support that continued growth trajectory by bringing strong financial capabilities and leadership skills.
Key Responsibilities for the Finance Manager
- Reviewing monthly and quarterly management accounts, supporting schedules and information, and assisting with preparation where necessary
- Continual review of processes and systems and implement procedures and controls to improve efficiency and accuracy
- Reviewing bank compliance/covenant reporting and cash flow forecasting and assisting with preparation where necessary
- Act as a coach and mentor to the team and provide best practice advice - Identify development areas for members of the team
Key essentials of the Finance Manager
- Qualified Accountant (E.g., ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with at least 5 PQ experience
- Management experience in a similar sized UK business, preferably in a business that has undergone a significant programme of change
- Experience with internal and external stakeholder management, being able to articulate complex financial problems to non-financial individuals
At the Robert Walters Group, we endeavour to contact all candidates to register their details. However, due to the high number of applications we receive, if we have not reached out to you within 72 hours, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Salary: £300 - £400 per dayLocation: West MidlandsDate posted: 10 June 2022We have partnered with a great client who has an opportunity for an Interim Finance Business Partner to join their team on a 6 month contract with the ability to work from home 3 days a week. Their offices are near Birmingham city centre with excellent transport links and local parking.
Salary: 15% Bonus, Enhanced Pension, MedicalLocation: NorthamptonshireDate posted: 24 June 2022A market leading organisation based in Northamptonshire are seeking to hire a commercially focused Finance Business Partner. Reporting into the Head of Commercial Finance, this is a newly created, out and out business partner role, supporting all business functions in understanding their performance and driving better commercial decision making, and overseeing 1 junior direct report who will look after the management accounts & day to day posting. Working from home 3-4 days a week is on the table here.
Salary: £200 - £250 per dayLocation: TelfordDate posted: 20 June 2022Interim Senior Accountant Telford £200 to £250 day rate 6 Months Mostly Remote Robert Walters has partnered with a client based in Telford who is looking for a Senior Accountant to join their team for 6 months. The post holder will be a qualified accountant who will provide specialist technical financial information and advice and act as a finance lead for specific, complex work areas including projects and programmes.
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 15 June 2022Our client, a UK owned retail business are looking for a permanent Commercial Finance Manager with specific responsibility for FP&A and business performance within the finance team, providing good exposure to senior stakeholders.
Salary: Up to £60,000 per annum + Private Healthcare, 9% pensionLocation: LeicesterDate posted: 14 June 2022Job Title: Accounting Qualification Manager (Permanent, Full-time/Part-time) Location: Remote Salary: Circa up to £60k (plus an excellent benefits package, including family-level private healthcare and 9% pension contributions)