Salary £60,000 - £70,000 per annum
Consultant Elizabeth Wooliscroft
Date posted 20 June 2022london accountancy-finance/finance-manager 2022-06-20 2022-08-19 media London London GB GBP 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Finance Manager role for a London based SME Media buiness.
Great opportunity for a hands on Finance Manager to join a growing Sports Media business. Based in London, the Finance Manager will support the CEO, providing financial information in a timely and accurate manner.
Key responsibilities of the Finance Manager role will be:
- Leading day-to-day management of all areas of finance
- Preparing monthly management accounts
- Preparing annual statutory accounts and liaising with auditors
- Managing transactional finance
- Leading annual budget process
- Preparing quarterly board packs
- Managing relationships with key stakeholders
- Managing payroll function
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations
- Supporting CEO with ad hoc analysis
- Qualified accountant with strong academic record
- Experience of working as a Finance Manager in an SME business
- Hands on technical accounting knowledge
- Excellent communication skills with ability to influence at all levels
- Ability to prioritise work load
- Advanced IT skills
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 23 June 2022Exciting Finance Manager role for a leading Media company in London.
Salary: £65,000 - £68,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 22 June 2022An exciting opportunity for a Senior Finance Manager to join a leading global Media business based in London.
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 20 June 2022We’re currently working with a Sports Media/Marketing company in their search for a Finance Manager. Our clients partner with some of the world’s most exciting and ambitious brands in sport, entertainment, and lifestyle.
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 14 June 2022Media business based in London looking to recruit a Finance Business Partner on a 3 month contract basis. Pls note this role is 4.5 days.
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 14 June 2022Finance Business Partner We are currently partnering with an international FTSE 250 listed company who are looking to hire a Finance Business Partner to play a key role within the business. The company is an internationally renowned group, specialising in the publishing sector. The position involves business partnering with the companies central functions as well as playing a key role in FP&A long term planning, budgeting, reforecasting, projects and ad-hoc analysis.