Finance Manager - Real Estate (Part Time)
Salary £62,000 - £68,000 per annum + 4 day equivalent
Consultant Conor Murphy
Date posted 08 June 2022london accountancy-finance/finance-manager 2022-06-08 2022-08-07 property-and-housing London London GB GBP 62000 68000 68000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading multinational retail real estate developer are looking for a new Finance Manager to join their team (4 days a week with flexible working).
This Finance Manager role will get great exposure and oversee the entire finance function from end to end for the group of JVs. The person will be involved in a mix of reporting and forward looking projects which will give the right candidate a wide range of responsibilities to help them develop on a broad level. The role will be based out of the central London offices where the company operate a flexible working model.
Responsibilities of the Finance Manager will include;
- All areas of accounting including: running the UK accounts function; contributing to the quarterly board pack; budgets, forecasts and variance analysis; intercompany transactions and balances (loans, fees and recharges). Multi-currency experience is preferred.
- Hands-on processing such as posting journals, bank reconciliations, VAT returns
- Preparation of quarterly board papers (financial and non-financial)
- Oversee HR, Payroll and corporation tax (all outsourced)
- Annual statutory reporting, including consolidations, preparation of financial statements, managing the audit process
- Other third-party reporting including bank reporting, Companies House returns and NSO returns
- Line management of the Office Manager
- Ad hoc requirements
The ideal Finance Manager will be;
- ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent;
- Experienced working in industry in an in-house finance function
- Experienced in dealing with financial and non-financial stakeholders - both internal and external;
- Able to communicate to a high level;
- Skilled in team management and development;
- Able to work towards tight deadline
If you are interested in this exciting role within the property and housing space then please send your CV to email@example.com or give me a call on 07881262443 - Conor Murphy - ACA
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 13 May 2022This is a great opportunity for an experience and commercially aware finance professional to join an amazing team.
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 24 June 2022Would you be excited by working within the finance team of one of the countries biggest qualification/education providers? Have you got experience in financial reporting, analysis and forecasting? Are you actively studying towards a recognised accounting qualification (CIMA/ACCA)? As a result of recent growth we are currently working in partnership with one of the worlds largest facility management firms on the search for a Finance Business Partner (6 month Fixed Term Contract) based in Central London. The role would be perfect for someone who is commercially minded and enjoys reporting financial statements and forecasts to key business stakeholders.
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 24 June 2022Partnering with a leading Education provider in their London Head Office, this is an excellent opportunity for a Finance Business Partner to join my client for a period of 6 months, adding strong support to the FP&A Manager. You will partner with department heads and senior leaders across the business, to support business critical decisions with insightful analysis and information from a finance perspective. This role has an excellent hybrid working environment in place.
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 23 June 2022A brand new role has become available for a Senior finance analyst to work for a global Telecommunications business based in the heart of London on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 23 June 2022Exciting Finance Manager role for a leading Media company in London.