Finance Business Partner/Finance Manager
Salary £55,000 - £65,000 per annum
Consultant Alex Cabezas
Date posted 08 June 2022northern-home-counties accountancy-finance/finance-manager 2022-06-08 2022-07-08 accountancy hemel hempstead Hertfordshire GB GBP 55000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Excellent 12 month fixed term contract Finance Business Partner opportunity, with market leading business, based in Hemel Hempstead.
Finance Manager/Finance Business Partner
This role will be 50/50 office/home based.
Our Hemel Hempstead client require an interim Finance Manager/Finance Business Partner to manage a team to deliver timely and accurate production of management accounts, budgets and forecasts and associated reporting for the relevant business area, ensuring that accounting and control procedures are in place and in line with current accounting legislation and reflect best practice, supporting knowledge sharing in the finance community.
Partnering with the Executive directors and their management teams to provide business partnership, financial information and support to drive achievement of Business targets.
- Accountable for the production of all financial results for the relevant business areas, including P&L, cashflow and balance sheet
- Responsible for delivering successful, timely month end close, including approving journals, monitoring variances and maintaining integrity of financial ledgers
- Review and approve monthly balance sheet reconciliations, including reporting of balance sheet risks and opportunities
- Produce financial reporting, ensuring all deadlines are adhered to, including commentary on major variances and trends.
- Support preparation of 3 year business plan and annual budget for business area, including detailed strategic and financial analysis.
- Management of the year end accounts production timetable in accordance with requirements, ensuring deadlines are met.
- Building strong working relationships with stakeholders across the business.
- Apply judgement and experience to assist the business in making key decisions, working in business partnership while maintaining corporate governance.
- Provide information to support increased efficiency and cost management with business leads.
- To significantly improve the speed and efficiency of the month end process and to develop the control to support the improvement. Delivering consistent accounting methods across the business.
- Lead business area finance team, setting team’s individual responsibilities and objectives and setting workload priorities through conducting regular 121’s, appraisals and development
- Challenge existing processes and working methods to deliver a programme of continuous improvement, through project leadership.
- Support the Finance Director and Financial Controllers in ensuring adequate financial processes and procedures are in place.
- Strong academic background
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA) with 3 yrs+ post qualification experience in a commercial environment
- Working technical knowledge of reporting standards and excellent management accounting techniques
- Experienced in leading a team of management accountants
- Extensive experience of a variety of accounting and operational systems, with SAP, BW and T'S experience desirable
- Use of Standard Microsoft Suite (Word/Excel etc)
- Has a customer driven, service approach, whilst maintaining high levels of integrity
- Demonstrates a real passion to exceed goals/targets and does not accept mediocrity.
- Ability to communicate clearly, including explanation of complicated finance processes to non-finance colleagues
- Ability to organise, prioritise and monitor workload in order to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to interact with people at all levels in an effective manner
Flexibility to work within a rapidly changing environment
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 per annumLocation: HertfordshireDate posted: 05 July 2022Excellent 12 month fixed term contract Finance Business Partner opportunity, with market leading business, based in Hemel Hempstead.
Salary: £90,000 - £100,000 per annum + Bonus & SharesLocation: WatfordDate posted: 13 June 2022Robert Walters are exclusively partnering with an international business based near Watford on the recruitment of an excellent Finance Director- EMEA role. We are looking for an someone experienced in accounting across multiple entities in Europe and multiple currencies who has UK/US GAAP experience and management of a large team reviewing and checking balance sheet and TB.
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 per annumLocation: GraysDate posted: 05 July 2022Robert Walters are delighted to be partnering with our client, based in Grays Essex, on the recruitment of a new Management Accountant Business Partner role. An ideal role for someone Part Qualified or Qualified who has 2-5 years management accounting, variance analysis and cost centre analysis experience.
Salary: £53,000 - £63,000 per annumLocation: HitchinDate posted: 28 June 2022Robert Walters are delighted to be supporting our client on the recruitment of a great new Senior Management Accountant Business Partner role. Great business partnering role. Based near Hitchin and offering hybrid working 2-3 days in the office.
Salary: £75,000 - £82,000 per annum + Bonus & HybridLocation: WatfordDate posted: 27 June 2022Robert Walters are delighted to be recruiting for a Group Financial Controller position based in Watford with a SME business, circa £80-90 mill TO. Consolidation experience; P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow is essential, 10 entites. Circa £75,000 - £82,000 salary.