UK Reporting Manager
Salary £60,000 - £65,000 per annum
Consultant Isabel Evans
Date posted 18 May 2022northern-west accountancy-finance/finance-manager 2022-05-18 2022-07-17 engineering Cheshire Cheshire GB GBP 60000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My client, a leading engineering firm in Cheshire, are looking to recruit a UK Reporting Manager to join their growing finance function - flexible working available too!
The UK Reporting Manager will take responsibility for the financial reporting and control of the UK Divisions of this extremely successful and fast-growing business. This continued expansion is due to both organic growth as well as multiple acquisitions, so experience of acquisitions and integration work would be useful.
The UK Reporting Manager will be a close suport to the senior finance team, promoting first class reporting and continuous improvements internally. The UK Reporting Manager will manage a team of 4, so prior management experience would be beneficial.
Experience with complex group consolidation, and ideally working with group consolidation systems, would be highly deisrable.
Key responsibilities include:
- Oversee and manage the WIP review process for the Business Units in their Division.
- Issue draft Profit and Loss Accounts to each Business Unit, with brief comments on any unusual numbers.
- Issue final P&Ls complete with commentary.
- Preparation of monthly Divisional Accounts with commentary.
- Ensure that Balance Sheet reconciliations are performed for all legal entities.
- Perform the reconciliations of more technical Balance Sheet accounts.
- Perform periodic reviews of Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Assist the Financial Accounting team in the performance of interim audits.
- Preparation of Audit packs for each Legal Entity within the Division.
- Manage the budgeting process for each legal entity in the Division.
- Respond to any queries from the Senior Finance Team or Divisional/BU staff.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- Significant years PQE in industry
- Strong technical accounting background, with experience of acquisition accounting and integrations desirable
- Strong group consolidation systems experience, with good Excel skills
To apply to this fantastic opportunity, please get in touch ASAP!
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annumLocation: MerseysideDate posted: 07 June 2022My client, a global engineering giant, are looking to hire a Lead Accountant to join their successful Liverpool shared service finance team.
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annumLocation: MerseysideDate posted: 13 May 2022My client, a global engineering giant, are looking to hire a Lead Accountant to join their successful Liverpool shared service finance team.
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annumLocation: Greater ManchesterDate posted: 28 June 2022Robert Walters are excited to be in partnership with a global media business as they seek to appoint an ambitious Management Accountant to join their central Manchester offices. This role is offering hybrid working and is flexible with working hours. The ideal candidate will hold the following qualifications: ACA, ACCA, CIMA.
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 per annumLocation: City Of ManchesterDate posted: 23 June 2022Robert Walters have been engaged to recruit a 12 month FTC Financial Accountant role with a sector leading and dynamic business. The role offers 50/50 hybrid working, SMT exposure as well as the opportunity to drive real change internally.
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 20 June 2022Robert Walters are excited to be in exclusive partnership with a global fin-tech business as they seek to appoint an ambitious Senior Accountant to join their impressive central Manchester offices. As the new Senior Accountant you will be responsible for delivering an accurate and timely monthly accounting close, supported by a set of bank and control account reconciliations. You will also coach, support and cross-train colleagues to deliver the daily reconciliations and month end close, as well as taking on more complex accounts and project work.