Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant Isabel Evans
Date posted 13 May 2022northern-west accountancy-finance/finance-manager 2022-05-13 2022-07-12 engineering Liverpool Merseyside GB GBP 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My client, a global engineering giant, are looking to hire a Lead Accountant to join their successful Liverpool shared service finance team.
The Lead Accountant will take full financial ownership of a specific geographical location, producing timely and accurate reporting and leading a team of 4.
The Lead Accountant will have global exposure to senior finance stakeholders, and have complete autonomy to really make the role their own. It's the perfect opportunity to join a globally listed business, whilst still retaining the feel and the freedom that comes with working for a smaller company.
Key responsibilities include:
- Phased Financials for assigned legal entities
- P&L delivered within region expectation
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) delivery
- Tax Pack preparation and liaison with Tax team
- Intercompany review and reconciliation
- Statutory audit support and review for regional entities
- Lead, mentor and develop a diverse professional team
- Assign roles and responsibilities within the team as well as allocate tasks as they arise
- Ensure all financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted accounting policies and procedures and are reported within the deadline
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and issues identified by respective teams
- Collaborates with other department managers to support overall company goals and objectives
- Continuous improvement mindset. Ability to identify and drive change where necessary
The ideal candidate will be:
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Proven financial accounting experience within a large, complex, global organisation
- Strong people management skills
- Good knowledge of IFRS and some US GAAP preferred
To apply for this exciting opportunity to join one of Liverpool's leading businesses, please get in touch!
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annumLocation: MerseysideDate posted: 07 June 2022My client, a global engineering giant, are looking to hire a Lead Accountant to join their successful Liverpool shared service finance team.
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 per annumLocation: CheshireDate posted: 18 May 2022My client, a leading engineering firm in Cheshire, are looking to recruit a UK Reporting Manager to join their growing finance function - flexible working available too!
Salary: £70,000 - £75,000 per annumLocation: CheshireDate posted: 13 May 2022My client, a global engineering services business, are looking for a Head of FP&A to join their office in Cheshire.
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 per annumLocation: City Of ManchesterDate posted: 23 June 2022Robert Walters have been engaged to recruit a 12 month FTC Financial Accountant role with a sector leading and dynamic business. The role offers 50/50 hybrid working, SMT exposure as well as the opportunity to drive real change internally.
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 20 June 2022Robert Walters are excited to be in exclusive partnership with a global fin-tech business as they seek to appoint an ambitious Senior Accountant to join their impressive central Manchester offices. As the new Senior Accountant you will be responsible for delivering an accurate and timely monthly accounting close, supported by a set of bank and control account reconciliations. You will also coach, support and cross-train colleagues to deliver the daily reconciliations and month end close, as well as taking on more complex accounts and project work.