Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Location West YorkshireFULL_TIME
Consultant Amy Hartley
Date posted 12 May 2022yorkshire accountancy-finance/finance-manager 2022-05-12 2022-07-11 marketing Yorkshire West Yorkshire GB GBP 40000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A new vacancy has opened for a Finance Manager to join a top B2B marketing agency that works for some of the world’s most innovative tech brands. This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that is focused on delivering high quality campaigns for leading brands. Focused on creating a social, welcoming, and motivated workplace; you’d be joining a dedicated team that holds employee satisfaction at the forefront of the business.
As Finance Manager, your key duties will involve:
- Management Accounts – Preparation
- Year-End Accounts
- Cashflow Forecasts/Management
- Board reports and board packs
- Recruitment and management of team
- Sales Processing
- Overseeing Credit Control
- Reviewing/Approving Payroll + Managing Payroll Updates/Queries
- Month-End Reconciliation/YTD Revenue Reporting (for CS Teams)
- Quarterly VAT Returns
- PAYE / Corporation Tax Submissions/Payments
Key skills preferred:
- Qualified accountant ACCA / CIMA / ACA or qualified by experience
- Strong communicator, ability to liaise with senior stakeholders
- Experience withing a media, marketing, technology business is desirable
- Good IT skills including Excel
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-paced business during an exciting growth phase for the business. You will be given autonomy to shape the department and build a team around you to support the expansion. The business have an inclusive and fun working environment. Flexibility around working hours and hybrid working. Apply to email@example.com
What’s in it for you?
A competitive salary along with a lucrative profit-share bonus and a range of benefits that are evolving all the time. Not to mention our generous holiday allowance, Christmas closedown and birthdays off!
We operate a hybrid working model, allowing our team to work from home or in the Leeds HQ. If the successful candidate is not geographically close to our offices, the position can be fully remote.
We have a friendly and respectful working ethos and value our team members. We are a truly full-service agency, so we each get an insight into all aspects of integrated marketing for some great global clients.
If you’re super-organised, people-oriented, and smart thinking, we’d love to chat to see if this all-encompassing role is up your avenue.