Salary £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
Consultant Isabel Evans
Date posted 04 May 2022northern-west accountancy-finance/finance-manager 2022-05-04 2022-07-03 property-and-housing Cheshire Cheshire GB GBP 50000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My client, an exciting real estate business in the North West, are looking to hire a Finance Manager to join their successful team.
The Finance Manager will work closely with the Financial Controller and Finance Director in running the day to day finance function of this exciting business.
Managing a small team, this is the perfect opportunity to develop strong leadership skills, in a supportive and sociable environment. The Finance Manager will have a wide range of financial duties, from financial accounting to business partnering, making it a perfect step for any ACA/ACCA candidate looking for their second move after practice.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the financial and management reporting process for the business
- Ownership/review of the weekly cashflow forecast.
- Involved in the long term forecast and budgeting process and submission
- Managing the monthly management reporting cycle
- Oversee and mentor a team of junior accountants
- Business partner with non finance, providing insightful financial analysis to inform commercial decision making
- Financial modelling to support business decisions
- Involvement in preparation of financial statements, as well as investigating ad hoc technical accounting issues
- Ad-hoc project work
The ideal candidate will be:
- ACA qualified, with further PQE in an industry role
- Strong technical accounting knowledge
- Ability to business partner with non finance
- Excellent Excel skills
- Prior team management experience preferred
To apply to this fantastic opportunity, please get in touch!
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annumLocation: MerseysideDate posted: 17 June 2022My client, one of the leading logistics and delivery companies in the UK, are looking to recruit a Finance Business Partner to be based out of their Liverpool head office.
Salary: £65,000 - £80,000 per annumLocation: CheshireDate posted: 16 June 2022My client, a rapidly-expanding professional services business in Warrington, are looking to hire a Head of Commercial Finance.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: TyldesleyDate posted: 15 June 2022Robert Walters are delighted to be partnering with Network Plus in their search for a Finance Business Partner.
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 13 June 2022Robert Walters are exclusively representing a high growth Manchester based business as they look to appoint a dynamic Finance Business Partner to work closely with both the Head of Finance and Managing Director to help facilitate international growth.
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000 per annum + car + bonusLocation: Greater ManchesterDate posted: 13 June 2022Robert Walters are excited to be exclusively representing a successful Manchester based business who, due to continued growth, are looking to grow their finance team by employing a highly commercial Finance Business Partner to work closely with their Commercial Director to facilitate ambitious future plans.