Regional Finance Manager
Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Location North West EnglandFULL_TIME
Consultant Christopher Lloyd
Date posted 03 May 2022northern-west accountancy-finance/finance-manager 2022-05-03 2022-07-02 retail North West GB GBP 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This high growth, US listed retail organisation in Liverpool are looking for a Regional Finance Manager to join the organisation in a role closely linked to Operations.
Reporting to the Commercial Finance Director, your core duties will include;
- Proactive Finance Business Partner providing support, challenge and insight to the Opetaional Managers and Regional Directors
- To deliver timely, accurate & relevant financial information & analysis to key stakeholders including, Monthly and quarterly forecasts, Annual budgets, Variance analysis, KPI’s, Ad-hoc analysis to drive business performance
- Identifying risks and opportunities to enable delivery of the targets
- Develop, rigorously challenge, and question the budget/forecast assumptions and KPIs
- Provision of the Monthly Review Packs and participation in the Monthly Branch Review Meeting.
- Identify and explain business performance variances and recommendations for improvements
- Consignment reconciliation, analysis and challenge
- Margin management through analysis and challenge
- Develop and understand distribution cost reporting & KPI’s
- Bench marking performance across locations
- Monitor new business performance and profitability
- Monthly accruals, prepayments and balance sheet reconciliations
- Attend monthly stock takes
- Maintain strong financial controls across all areas
- Ensure that all company policies and statutory requirements are adhered to
- Liaise with internal and external auditors
- Support the Financial Controller as required through analysis and project activity
- Qualified Accountant, ideally CIMA
- Management accounting in an FMCG manufacturing environment
- Good communication skills and ability to build strong business relationships
- Experience of influencing non-Finance colleagues
- Demonstrable experience of process improvement and stakeholder management
- Ability to use own initiative and to adapt to changes in the industry
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Flexible team player who can help change behaviour both by compelling nature of analysis and by working closely with colleagues to drive improvements
- Demonstrates a sense of personal ownership, is results driven and has a ‘can do’ attitude
- Enthusiasm and tenacity to strive for continuous improvement
- Ability to build relationships across all levels of the business cross functionally.
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Regional Finance Manager to join a company with autonomy to develop drive operational performance.
Salary: £85,000 - £100,000 per annumLocation: BlackburnDate posted: 07 June 2022A global business, headquartered in Lancashire for a Head of Finance Transformation to lead a new team that will bring both standardisation and better, more efficient ways of working across Finance and the wider company. This is a relatively new team and role, which will have significant impact across Finance and the wider business.
Salary: £85,000 - £100,000 per annumLocation: BlackburnDate posted: 11 May 2022A global business, headquartered in Lancashire for a Head of Finance Transformation to lead a new team that will bring both standardisation and better, more efficient ways of working across Finance and the wider company. This is a relatively new team and role, which will have significant impact across Finance and the wider business.
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 per annumLocation: City Of ManchesterDate posted: 23 June 2022Robert Walters have been engaged to recruit a 12 month FTC Financial Accountant role with a sector leading and dynamic business. The role offers 50/50 hybrid working, SMT exposure as well as the opportunity to drive real change internally.
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 20 June 2022Robert Walters are excited to be in exclusive partnership with a global fin-tech business as they seek to appoint an ambitious Senior Accountant to join their impressive central Manchester offices. As the new Senior Accountant you will be responsible for delivering an accurate and timely monthly accounting close, supported by a set of bank and control account reconciliations. You will also coach, support and cross-train colleagues to deliver the daily reconciliations and month end close, as well as taking on more complex accounts and project work.
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annumLocation: MerseysideDate posted: 17 June 2022My client, one of the leading logistics and delivery companies in the UK, are looking to recruit a Finance Business Partner to be based out of their Liverpool head office.