Financial Reporting FP&A Manager
Salary £70,000 - £75,000 per annum + car + bonus
Location Welwyn Garden CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Abdul Khan
Date posted 28 November 20192019-11-29 2020-01-27 building-and-construction Welwyn Garden City Hertfordshire GB GBP 70000 75000 75000 YEAR SIKA UK https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/Sika_Claim_pos_cmyk.jpg
An exciting new opportunity for a Financial Reporting & FP&A Manager at SIKA UK based at their head office in Welwyn Garden City, paying a salary of £70,000 - £75,000 per annum + car + bonus.
Robert Walters are proud to be exclusively partnering with SIKA UK to appoint a Financial Reporting & FP&A Manager to be based at their head office in Welwyn Garden City.
This role will lead and manage the Financial Reporting and Analysis team to deliver routine and adhoc financial and non-financial data, budgets and forecasts, advice and support to the business and information required by the central Sika Finance team.
Sika manufacture and develop a range of high quality products used within the construction industry, from underground waterproofing to roofing. Click here to learn more.
- Structure, manage and develop the Financial Reporting and Analysis Team to support the requirements of a growing business. Lead the business partnering process ensuring the requirements of all stakeholders are fully delivered.
- Provide accurate and timely routine financial reports as part of month, quarter and year end processes.
- Design, create, issue and maintain specific financial reports and analysis to support business partnering and the attainment of financial and non-financial targets.
- Lead the creation of the annual budget and quarterly re-forecasts; ensure all variances against budgets and forecasts are managed and understood.
- Calculate labour and overhead charge out rates ensuring manufacturing overheads are fully absorbed.
- Ensure accurate standard costs are maintained for all products and inventory items.
- Analyse the financial performance of customers and suppliers to support risk management.
- Continuous improvement and adhoc projects as and when required
WE NEED YOUR SKILLS
To be successful in this role, we are looking for someone who:
- Is CIMA/ACA or ACCA qualified
- Strong management and leadership experience
- Has experience/background in the distribution and/or manufacturing industries
- Demonstrates strong commercial acumen
- Has advanced Excel skills and can work with large amounts of data within Excel
- Has experience and is comfortable using SAP
- Thinks clearly and logically, with robust analytical skills
- Is proactive in day-to-day activities
- Is a self-starter and can build strong relationships and communicates well with different kinds of people
If this role is of interest, please email me a copy of your most recent CV to Abdul.Khan@robertwalters.com
This role is exclusive to Robert Walters and any third-party application CV’s will be directed to me to manage and shortlist.