Salary £35,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant Alex Daniel
Date posted 25 November 20192019-11-25 2020-01-24 accountancy Liverpool Merseyside GB L3 9BZ GBP 35000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Fantastic opportunity within a £6bn T/O Plc.
A leading automotive retailer with a large presence in Liverpool city centre are looking for an experienced finance manager to join their dynamic finance function. The business have recently undergone a slight restructure, providing you with a newly created role in which you can mould and develop as you see fit.
Your core duties as finance manager will be:
- Provide accurate and timely accounting for financial transactions, including the production of routine month-end reports ensuring compliance with applicable accounting, tax, legislative and other regulatory standards.
- Full Accountability and ownership of all specific balance sheet accounts
- Responsible for the integrity and accuracy of the assigned P&L
- Full Accountability and ownership of investigating & resolving internal / external customer / supplier issues
- You will have the assistance of an assistant accountant helping with the smooth running of your day to day and support with and Ad-Hoc
- Sign off of relevant GL and Sub-Ledger Balance Sheet reconciliations and reviews.
- Qualified accountant (CIMA/ACA/ACCA)
- Skilled at fostering partnerships and good working relationships with stakeholders and internal customers
- Experience working with individual P&Ls within a group structure
- Strong communication skills, able to delegate effectively, prioritise requests and workload
- Actively seeks to deliver a better level of service through continuous improvement
- Strong balance sheet experience
This role would be well suited to any qualified accountant looking to work for a well regarded Plc in a broad and interesting finance manager role.