£45,000 - £50,000 per annum
14 November 2019
Robert Walters: Head of Fixed Assets
I have an exciting opportunity within a global and rapidly growing business for a Head of Fixed Assets on a permanent basis within the South Birmingham area looking for a driven candidate to develop their career within the organisation, the salary for this position is up to negotiable.
Essential Qualifications of a Head of Fixed Assets:
- ACCA or CIMA qualified or equivalent with post qualification experience gained in a commercial/fast-paced large company environment
- Strong technical knowledge of IFRS
- Highly motivated and keen to progress
- Proven people management skills with an ability to develop team members
- Ability to communicate and influence senior stakeholders
- Analyse and evaluate information
Role of a Head of Fixed Assets:
- Contribute to the overall UK Finance vision and strategy for people, process improvement and change management
- Management of a team of 4 to include mentoring, allocation of tasks and regular performance reviews
- Take a lead role in balance sheet reconciliations and challenging the owners
- Involve and provide inputs in the Blackline implementation project
- Reviewing capital expenditure to ensure it complies with the company’s internal authorisation process and with Accounting Standards.
- Liaising with service customer regarding capex budgets, spend and forecasting
- Review and challenge of sector working capital and capex budgets and forecasts
- Capex reporting to service customer
- Technical support to Head of Financial Accounts.
- Support reviews by internal and external auditors
- You will ensure the health and safety of all colleagues within the business and report any incidents via the approved company processes