Salary £55,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant Hugh Almond
Date posted 08 November 20192019-11-08 2020-01-07 utilities Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 55000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Business A renowned service sector business based in Greater Manchester is currently seeking a Finance Manager to join them on a permanent basis. The organisation that we're representing are currently going through a major period of expansion and are looking to take advantage of their growing sector by recruiting this key position to build on their already strong finance team. Currently a market leader the organisation are highly profitable, have a number of high level projects running simultaneously and have bold aspirations to be a market leaders in their sector.
The permanent Finance Manager will play a critical role in delivering improved processes, driving reporting efficiencies and delivering key MI to aid better decision making by the executive team. Once in role the candidate will be responsible for liaising with senior stakeholders both across finance and the wider business.
Specific duties include:
- Take ownership of all monthly, quarterly, half and full year reporting cycles
- Develop and build financial models to drive continuous improvement
- Develop enhanced KPI’s and roll these out across the finance division
- Assist in the building, development and integration of a newly defined budgeting and forecasting process
- Influence and challenge commercial stakeholders across the business
- Business partnering with key stakeholders in order to deliver improved analysis, MI and data flows
- Analyse large quantities of raw data and provide recommendations to assist future business decisions
- Provide commercial recommendations relating to monthly and quarterly performance
- Liaise with business as usual and project finance teams to ensure that entities are delivering in line with projections and deadlines are hit
- Preparation of complex Management Information (MI) and project steering packs for the senior management team
Candidates wishing to apply for this role will be a CCAB Qualified accountant ideally with experience of working in a fast paced, evolving business. The candidate will be technically strong and will have managed all aspects of reporting, budgeting and forecasting. Furthe to this they will have highly developed stakeholder management skills and will be well versed in liaising with senior individuals across the business. The post holder will be commercially strong and will have experience of implementing and delivering improved budget processes, commercial models and 3/5 year business plans. The candidate will have the ability to prepare detailed MI, analyse information and make commercial recommendations to the executive team.