Finance Business Partner
Salary £45,000 - £50,000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Medical
Consultant Peter Maxey
Date posted 06 November 20192019-11-06 2020-01-05 building-and-construction Northampton Northamptonshire GB NN5 7UA GBP 45000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Based in Northampton, our client is a leader in what they do with internal succession planning and a rewarding employee culture at the heart of everything they do. The business is undergoing a radical transformation and this role will support ongoing live projects as well as supporting a function of 300+ people and 7 directors. This Finance Business Partner role will suit a qualified accountant with 2-3 years PQE and somebody who is either practice trained or has an analysis experience within industry. The role is very project based, and will require you to take projects out to the wider business. Whether this person would like to progress into further commercial roles or operational roles, this organisation will support the role holder in whichever way they would seek to further their career.
- Business Partnering across the relevant business unit, with particular focus on prepping budgets/forecasts and budgeting across numerous projects.
- Providing analysis to finance and non-finance colleagues, including Project Managers, supporting them from inception through to completion on large-scale tasks.
- Financial management of the relevant business unit (colleague/assets/projects etc).
You will be:
- A qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with 2 years PQE.
- Strong analytical skills with an inquisitive mind.
- Comfortable liaising with finance and non finance people.
- A background with a larger, multi-site organisation would be advantageous.
The company is offering a competitive salary, and a very impressive benefits package.