Senior Finance Manager
Salary 30% bonus + excellent bens
Consultant Julie Peacock
Date posted 26 October 20192019-10-26 2019-12-25 retail London London GB GBP 70000 95000 95000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
I am seeking bright, passionate and driven professionals who looking for an opportunity to work as part of an exceptional team of professionals within a fast paced and forward thinking environment.
As a cash rich and investing business, we are currently seeking a high calibre qualified finance professional (alterantively overseas equivalent) who possesses relevant post qualified experience
Key responsibilities will include the following
- Effective management of the Groups Capital Plan and Capital Expenditure process, support for the business with the preparation and evaluation of property capital planning, capex submissions and management and recording of approvals to keep the Plan accurate
- Maintaining the Capital Plan and forecast in line with business reforecasts
- To manage the Capital and Property reporting to include pipeline delivery plans, property capital and revenue spend, space changes and the invested store performance
- Lead the Post Investment Review (PIR) and ROCE by store performance reviews – to aid understanding of performance and inform capital allocation across the group
- Responsible for the analysis and modelling of property asset ownership initiatives
- Responsible for Year End Group Property reporting, as part of external market updates at Half Year and Year End and provide an operational link with all other finance functions to facilitate timely, robust and accurate data flows and reporting.
- Manage two finance analysts – one to support property decisions the other analyst to support capital decisions.
- Support with on-going ad hoc strategic and operational initiatives
Applicants must possess a formal accountancy qualification and strong academic record
Previous financial accounting experience gained within the retail or property sectors would be ideal
Commercial exposure and strong leadership skills are also key
Previous experience in property finance an advantage with expertise managing large capital programmes
The business offers consistent and ongoing support in respect of ongoing career advancement and progression
If you posses the relevant technical and wider commercial kills and expertise and would love to work within a driven yet fun, positive environment please apply for this outstanding opportunity!