Finance Operations Manager
Salary £60,000 - £65,000 per annum
Consultant Tunde Williams
Date posted 21 October 20192019-10-21 2019-12-20 accountancy Oldham Greater Manchester GB GBP 60000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Public Services Organisation based in Oldham require a Finance Operations Manager to manage an established team
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for the efficient day to day running of the Finance Operations team.
The role will provide motivation and leadership qualities across the team ensure that strong financial controls and adherence to compliance are maintained and all financial deadlines and reporting targets/KPIs are met in and timely and accurate manner.
You will also be a key change agent for the finance team and provide the lead role for continuous process improvement working closely with Group wide finance colleagues.
Key duties include:
- Responsible for the smooth and efficient running of the Finance Operations Functions (AR, AP, Payroll, Bank, Finance G/L).
- To meet month end timetable targets, ensuring reconciliations and any queries are highlighted to the financial accounting team.
- Manage the collation and reporting of key performance KPI’s and drive associated improvements.
- Embed and process improvement mindset within the team and manage the associated delivery of improved efficiency's
- Support and manage the smooth efficient running of Accounts Receivable team, working closely with internal stakeholders to improve processes and proactively reducing the Aged Debt Balance.
- Support and manage regular engagement and performance review sessions with the key business stakeholders.
- Approval for all payments via the online banking systems, liaising with appropriate authority levels as required.
To be considered for this role you mist have at least 5 years of managing accounts payable and accounts receivable teams
You must also have change management experience ideally within a blue chip or shared service centre environment.
In return you will receive a competitive salary and impressive benefits package.
Please cluck on the link to apply