Accountancy Team Leader
Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant Alex Daniel
Date posted 17 October 20192019-10-17 2019-12-16 accountancy Warrington Cheshire GB WA1 1RG GBP 40000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Fantastic supervisory role within a dynamic and engaging company.
A leading company who provide expert advice and services to contractors and SME companies are looking for a team leader to join their accountancy services team based in Warrington.
The company offer a dynamic work environment and bridge the gap between industry and practice perfectly, making this a great first move for a qualified accountant
out of practice.
As the accountancy services team leader your key responsibilities will be:
• Provide key reports to the Accountancy Services Manager on a regular and ad-hoc basis as required
• Take responsibility for process improvement, working with the Service Development team to improve the accuracy and efficiency of the service delivery processes
• Provide a professional service to clients, identifying and implementing changes to processes which can be improved in line with the smartest strategy, removing any bottlenecks or risks
• Manage and supervise the workload of the team allocating team members to optimise service provision and administrator support across the opening hours of the service delivery centre
• Co-ordinate the team in all aspects of the role to ensure that the service provided by the advisors adheres to the operational performance standards for quality and timeliness
• Ensure that the weekly and monthly targets are achieved
• Understand the current and future capabilities of the team, ensuring the team have the skills and knowledge to carrying out their role effectively, identifying any gaps and training needs and implementing the necessary training to address
• Regularly meet with Team Members via team meetings to ensure that staff are focused on delivering business objectives
• Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA accountant.
• 1-2 years’ experience of working in industry/practice in an advisory capacity, advising clients or stakeholders
• Reviewed work on behalf of staff prior to release or partner review
• Previous experience in managing a team of accountants at various levels in their careers.
• Previous experience coaching and development a team of staff
The company offer a fantastic package with attractive and competative salaries alongside a lucrative and achievable bonus structure. This role would be well suited to qualified accountants looking a role in which they can manage a team and not have to focus purely on the technical aspects of an accounting role.