Senior Finance Manager
Salary £55,000 - £60,000 per annum
Location Alderley EdgeFULL_TIME
Consultant Charlotte Walker
Date posted 11 October 20192019-10-11 2019-12-10 accountancy Alderley Edge Cheshire GB GBP 55000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Senior Finance Manager | Wilmslow |Entrepreneurial Tech Business Salary negotiable around £60, 000 per annum We are working with an award winning and dynamic technology business who are part of a leading, global household brand. Their culture and values place great emphasis upon open communication, autonomy and empowerment. Due to recent acquisition our client is entering an exciting phase of growth and we are partnering our client in the search for a talented, passionate and dedicated Senior Finance Manager.
The Senior Finance Manager provides financial leadership for a growing, highly innovative company. This person will inform, advise, and collaborate with a wide variety of stakeholders at all levels, including executive management, corporate functions elsewhere in the UK, and the parent company senior finance management in the US.
- ACA/ACCA Qualified preferred
- Must have proficient knowledge of G.A.A.P.
- Must be able to influence and gain the support of leaders and colleagues for finance initiatives
- Demonstrable experience of general accounting and a proven track record of financial planning experience, in positions of progressive responsibility.
- Experience working in a corporate shared services environment is desirable.
- Must be able to multi-task, work under tight time constraints and meet deadlines.
- Must have superior computer and analytical skills.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills and be able to communicate effectively with all levels of management.
- Strong IT ability with knowledge of SAP preferred.
Key responsibilities will include management of essential accounting and financial planning work, support of operating management with reporting and analysis, and a central role in tax, audit, and strategic planning activity for the business. There is further the expectation that this role will include process improvement, system implementation, and benchmarking activity to support and enhance finance and accounting effectiveness.
- Preparing financial analysis and key insights relating to proposed and in-process projects.
- In collaboration with development, publishing, marketing and corporate groups, manage the preparation, analysis and reporting of project budgets, including revenue and costs.
- Manage the preparation, analysis and reporting of the overall budget.
- Own the monthly and quarterly accounting close process for the division.
- Manage and facilitate procurement and vendor payment for the division in collaboration with Accounts Payable team, corporate accounting, and others.
- Produce and submit periodic management reporting to inform and support senior management and corporate partners.
- Collaborate across groups and divisions within the brand to complete VAT, audit, and tax relief submissions.
- Identify and implement best practices to improve finance processes and drive cost efficiencies.
- Work on special projects as required, including directing financial system updates and process improvements.
As well as offering successful candidates a competitive salary, our client also has a comprehensive benefits package including bonus scheme; a generous company pension and life assurance. They also offer perks such as regular health and wellbeing activities, discounts on a wide range of company and partner products, free online training courses, complimentary snacks and a wide selection of drinks, social events and much more!
An opportunity not to be missed! Please forward your CV for immediate consideration.