Accounts Payable Team Leader
Salary £28,000 - £34,000 per annum
Consultant Tunde Williams
Date posted 19 September 20192019-09-19 2019-10-19 accountancy Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 28000 34000 34000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Business Services Organisation based in Manchester require an Accounts Payable Team Leader for a 6 month contract
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager you will manage a team of 5 who provide assistance and support to key stakeholders ensuring timely response, resolution and root cause analysis of key issues driving query escalations
Specific duties include:
- Manage a team of 5 responsible for invoices in query and managing complex issues
- Support team members on Critical Supplier Management.
- Resolving issues with debit balances
- Develop and support staff on a daily basis
- Conducting weekly meeting and quarterly appraisals
- Re-education of suppliers/business to drive adherence to process.
- Setting objectives and following up on target set
- To carry out any other ad-hoc duties, as and when required
To be considered for this role you must have at least 5 years accounts payable/purchase ledger management experience. You will also have worked in a a high volume/complex query environment using a finance ERP system
The ability to use excel proficiently is also key to this role as is compiling reports on the status of outstanding invoices
In return you will receive a competitive salary, 6 month fixed term contract with the potential of converting to a permanent contract.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please click on the link to apply