Digital Commercial Finance Manager
Salary bonus + exceptional benefits package
Consultant Julie Peacock
Date posted 12 September 20192019-09-12 2019-11-11 retail London London GB GBP 65000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Currently recruiting for an exciting new commercially focused opportunity - our client is a globally renowed FTSE 100 , currently seeking a high calibre, passionate individual who is interested in the digital world. The business presents the oportunity to work with an incredibly high calibre team of professionals within an upbeat, collaborative environment.
Reporting directly to a key senior commercial head, this is a hugely pivotal role within the team offering extensive senior and board level exposure.
key responsibilities will include the following
- Lead role in all planning and forecasting activities of Digital - challenging our markets where necessary and ensuring that all assumptions are robust and defensible.
- Take responsibility for delivering improvements in modelling, forecasting, reporting and analytical techniques
- Provide analytical support on key business decisions, including new business initiatives and on-going appraisal of existing projects performance
- Build strong relationships with key operational contacts and provide high quality analysis that helps Operations drive improvement
- Take responsibility for challenging and improving the quality of current performance reporting and ensure it is focused and relevant
- Play a key role at senior management and director level meetings to discuss relevant figures and associated commercial activities
Applicants must possess a formal accountancy qualification or overseas equivalent as well as a minmum of 3-4 years relevant commercial experience post qualified. Digital experience would be useful but not essential