Commercial Finance Manager
Salary £70,000 - £80,000 per annum + Ca allowance and bonus
Consultant Matthew Wickes
Date posted 11 September 20192019-09-11 2019-11-10 retail Guildford Surrey GB gu22 7ae GBP 70000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
About My global client based in Guildford is looking for a progressive, enthusiastic, independent, Commercial Finance Manager to join the team and deliver insight led change as an Operations Finance Manager. You will be closely business partnering with the most senior stakeholders within the business and will be setting the agenda for their respective teams. Within this role you will have the opportunity to play a leading role in revolutionising the mindset and performance to become faster, better and more efficient.
- To design and execute strategic projects. Examples include (but not limited to);
- Commercial lead on sales projects- part of a cross functional squad to ideate and implement near-term transformational improvements to customer touchpoints.
- Commercial Lead on customer experience – transforming the mult-sites that are a part of the business.
- Build and strengthen partnerships with selected retail, travel and corporate partners to facilitate long term sustainable growth
- Lead efforts to drive commercial awareness and capability across operations. Leading business review meetings with Senior Operators to provide insight and challenge to current performance and future forecasts.
- Provide key operational input into development of annual planning (and quarterly re-forecasting) process – providing insight on key operations cost lines and likely impact of any major initiatives planned)
Degree Qualified; Accountancy Qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) or MBA
- A practical self-starter, the successful candidate will be used to delivering big things to tight deadlines and will demonstrate exceptional leadership behaviours, especially when partnering effectively with internal customers and external stakeholders.
- Highly analytical;
- Advanced knowledge of Excel;
- Excellent oral and presentation skills;
- Ability to think strategically, challenge current thinking and deliver great results in a fast-moving environment;
- Previous experience in a commercially focused environment;
- Operational experience (preferable);
- Ability to influence at all levels.