Salary £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
Consultant Steve Church
Date posted 30 August 20192019-08-30 2019-10-29 accountancy London London GB GBP 50000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are partnering a licensing agency based in central London overlooking the River Thames.
They are at the forefront of technology and developing fields of intellectual property and electronic rights management, and work with all types of businesses both private and public sector. They are entering a stage of rapid change, undertaking new processes which will support their ambition.
They are looking for a proactively minded Finance Manager to join the Finance team in this period of transformation. The right candidate will have the mindset to drive projects forward and be looking for the next step up in their career in a new challenge. Reporting to the Head of Finance, the Finance Manager will be responsible for maintaining all monthly and annual processes and reports and business partner throughout the organisation.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Delivery of financial reports to key stakeholders
- Financial Modelling for new products
- Budgeting and reforecasting
- Complete all month end activities and variance analysis
- Maintain agency agreements
- Present at Board Meetings
- AD-Hoc Duties
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA (or overseas equivalent) 2-3 years post qualified
- Management of a team of 3, good people management skills
- Strong IT Skills (Excel & Powerpoint)
- Confidence to work independently
- Exchequer experience desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity for an established Finance Manager to join a forward thinking, fast paced licencing ageny in the heart of central London. If this is something you would like to be a part of then please apply or contact me on email@example.com