Salary £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant Alex Daniel
Date posted 30 August 20192019-08-30 2019-10-29 accountancy Liverpool Merseyside GB L3 9BZ GBP 40000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A newly created role in a rapidly growing Plc, perfect for a bright and ambitious first time mover from practice.
A well established FTSE 350 company with state of the art offices in Liverpool city centre are looking for an ambitious finance manager to join their growing finance team. This is a newly created role as the company have recently undergone a restructuring to their finance department providing you with excellent opportunity for growth and progression.
Reporting into the financial controller your duties as finance manager will be:
- Working with the group financial controller to develop and deliver a plan for finance which incorporates goals and objectives that deliver the agreed strategic plan
- Ensuring the Group has effective and compliant financial control systems and processes
- Actively managing the efficient and effective audit of all Company financial statements, being the main point of contact with the Group auditors
- Assisting in preparation of the annual report
- Providing complete, accurate and timely IFRS accounting expertise and advice
- Being Group lead on implementation of all new accounting standards
- Preparation of all subsidiary company statutory accounts
- Preparation of group pension scheme statutory accounts
To be considered for this position you should be:
- A newly qualified ACA Accountant from a top 10 accountancy practice
- Experience auditing listed companies
- Understanding of IFRS regulations and other international reporting standards
- Corporation tax/employment taxes/VAT knowledge
- A desire to learn and develop within a growing company
This is a fantastic opportunity for a newly qualified ACA accountant to take their first step out of practice into industry. As the finance manager role is newly created, there is fantastic scope to develop the role as you see fit.