Deputy Finance Manager
Salary £55,000 - £500,000 per annum + bonus and benefits
Location South East LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Dan Cohen
Date posted 07 August 20192019-08-07 2019-10-06 fmcg South East London London GB GBP 55000 500000 500000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
For 30 years, my client has been an established innovator within the FMCG space. The group are now looking to employ a Deputy Finance Manager to work in a broad and mixed capacity, whilst managing a small team.
Fundamentally, the company is seeking someone who is excited about taking ownership. The business’s landscape will allow for candidates to make their mark from day one, whilst progression opportunities to the FD/FD level is clear. Key overall will be a candidates ability to grow a team and take ownership of day to day finance.
This role will report into the group’s Finance Manager who is excited to mentor a candidate who the business will see as a future team leader.
- Oversee the Management Accounts function as a whole. Manage the team to ensure that month end deadlines are achieved.
- Oversee the preparation of commentaries that add value and supplement the Management Accounts.
- Take ownership of divisional P&L’s, which includes preparation of figures and presentation of the results to the Directors.
- To manage a team of 3 accountants of varied stages of development.
- Develop the team, making the most of individual abilities and skill sets in a way that supports dept deliverables.
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Be of an entrepreneurial mindset, and excited to take ownership
- Experience managing small teams
- Strong excel skills
- Be of a hard working and diligent mindset.
For more information on this role, please call Dan Cohen on either 02075098139, or 07770685125. Alternatively, please send an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org