Finance Business Partner
Salary £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
Consultant Christopher Lloyd
Date posted 06 August 20192019-08-06 2019-10-05 retail Merseyside Merseyside GB GBP 50000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This fantastic retail organisation in Liverpool are looking for a commercially minded Finance Business Partner to join the organisation in a role that can offer genuine progression opportunities in a growth area of the business.
Reporting to an impressivre Commercial Finance Manager, your core duties will include;
- Business Partner with multiple operational functions across the business
- To be a key support to senior management across the business providing timely and accurate financial support and commercial insight
- To work with non financial stakeholders to drive commercial analysis, challenge and improve processes and efficiency, building relationships to ensure a thorough understanding of the cost structure and key cost drivers.
- To support the development of the longer term business strategy
- To provide accurate and relevant ad hoc financial analysis and reporting in order to drive continual business improvements.
- Development, calculation, monitoring, and reporting on various KPIs, driving performance in all functions.
- To manage the production of budgets and re-forecasts creating detailed bottom up models.
- To undertake on-going analysis of expected variances to budget, highlighting any areas of concern or opportunities to improve on the projected outcomes and share findings on a timely basis and with clear understanding.
- Experience of adding value through the provision of commercial support within an operational environment.
- Full CIMA/ACA/ACCA qualification is desired but not essential.
- Advanced operational and financial modelling skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships across the business.
- Experienced in communicating complex data and analysis to operational colleagues
- Strong commercial acumen and analytical approach.
- Strength of character to support and influence decision making.
- Ability to challenge and influence senior stakeholders
- Ability to deliver to deadlines and manage changing priorities in a fast paced environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Qualified Accountant looking for a commercially focused Finance Business Partner role in a business that offers genuine progression opportunities, working with a fantastic Manager, committed to your longer term development.