Salary £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Location St. AlbansFULL_TIME
Consultant Kay Edle
Date posted 05 August 20192019-08-05 2019-10-04 accountancy St. Albans Hertfordshire GB GBP 45000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable company based in St Albans who are looking to recruit a newly created Finance Manager role. The role of Finance Manager will have a salary of £45,000 to £50,000. The role will report into the Finance Director.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well known company based in St Albans who are looking to recruit a newly created Finance Manager role. The role of Finance Manager will have a salary of £45,000 to £50,000. The role will report into the Finance Director.
The role will include:
- Management of 2-3 members of staff. This will include ensuring the team fulfil their own job specs, looking for efficiencies, conducting annual and continual appraisals, etc
- Ensuring monthly MI is completed by the end of 3rd week of the new month.
- Preparation of the annual overhead budget
- Updating the annual Forecast
- Credit checking
- Analysis of Systems Integration invoices
- Recommend weekly AP payment runs in conjunction with the 13 week Cash Flow
- Responsible for the Group Payroll on Sage and the monthly salaries journal for all staff
- Management of Fixed Assets
- Cash Flow
- Taxation Matters
- Other adhoc duties
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Being a Qualified/Part Qualified/QBE with excellent technical knowledge
- Detailed variance analysis, forecasting and budgeting, month end close procedures
- Previous line management and team development experience
- Experience in a business that analysis revenue and margin by job
- Experience of Invoice discounting would be desired
- Knowledge of Sage Accounting is desired
- Strong system knowledge in particular with Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Continuous improvement experience including process improvement
- Previous process ownership and process control experience
The company offers a fantastic work culture, with a salary of £45,000 - £50,00 plus generous holiday, pension, and many more company specific benefits. They are based in St Albans and there is free parking.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Finance Manager opportunity contact Kay Edle at Robert Walters Finance on 01727 617010 or email your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org