Salary £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant Martyna Sikora
Date posted 02 August 20192019-08-02 2019-10-01 accountancy London London 1 marylebone high street GB W1U 3PA GBP 40000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Finance Manager sought by an SME hotel/property business based in the West End. The role is a permanent opportunity offering a competitive salary.
An SME hotel/Property business with a turnover of about £15m is looking to hire a Finance Manager to head up the whole finance function and hire an assistant or two in the future. The role is based in the West End and offers a competitive salary.
Key responibilities of the Finance Manager:
- Head up the finance department. Supervise, motivate, manage and train small team of finance staffManage all accounting operations Develop budgets and financial plans
- Reconciliation and review of all balance sheet and bank accounts
- Support month-end and year-end close processes for multiple entities.
- Assist the Head of Operations in presenting reports
- Preparation of monthly payroll
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Preparation and submission of company accounts for several trading entities
- Assist with budgeting and periodic re-forecasting.
- Propose and implement changes to current finance procedures in order to benefit business efficiency or to bring in line with standard practices
Key Requirements of the Finance Manager:
- Experience in a similar role
- Part-qualified CIMA/ACCA or qualified by experience
- Great communication skills
- Experience of working in a SME business
**This advert is now managed by Walters People, part of the Robert Walters Group. Please apply directly below.**