Salary £80,000 - £90,000 per annum
Consultant Gabby Pearl
Date posted 29 July 20192019-07-29 2019-08-28 telecommunications London London GB SE1 3HA GBP 80000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An opportunity to join the Group Finance team in a growing global business as a Finance Manager. A 9 month maternity cover position in the London office reporting to the Group Financial Controller.
This global Telecommunications company are offering a rare opportunity to join their Group team on a 9 month contract. As Group Finance Manager you will be working along side other Finance Managers with ownership of 2-4 of the reporting units and with responsibility for the regular financial reporting and day-to-day coordinating for the year-end audit. You will be reporting directly to the Group Financial Controller and have a close working relationship with other Group Finance staff and with the Finance Managers in the subsidiary companies. You will also be providing technical support, ensuring that all reports are compliant with IFRS.
The role requires self-management and management of a small team. You must have the capacity to be flexible as the role may include some ad-hoc projects alongside the main duties.
Key responsibilities of the Finance Manager include:
- Managing the month-end reports and reviewing the results, including cashflow reports
- Guiding any accounting issues to resolution and providing assistance on one-off transactions
- Ensuring compliance with IFRS by reviewing financial statements and reporting of subsidiaries and Group
- Direct management of financial accounts and reviewing entity books monthly
- Providing a monthly detailed review of P/L and review the balance sheet recons
- Compiling actual and budget data on IT costs for Group CIO to review
- Liaising with the Big 4 Audit firm on audits and closing on issues
- Compiling country by country reporting data for Group Tax
- Assisting on implementation of new consolidation and reporting tool
- Chartered Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Ideally Big 4 trained
- 4 years PQE with 2 years in month and year end reporting and 2 years in a Group function
- Experience of managing staff
- Strong IFRS technical skills
Please apply below for the opportunity to work for this prestigious Telecommunications company. For more information email email@example.com