Salary £60,000 - £70,000 per annum
Consultant Hugh Almond
Date posted 15 July 20192019-07-15 2019-09-13 financial-services Wilmslow Cheshire GB GBP 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Organisation A Cheshire based Financial Services business is currently seeking a technically strong Reporting Manager to join them on a permanent basis. The organisation that we’re representing have a superb reputation and are highly profitable in their niche field. The business are currently in the process of delivering ambitious growth plans, are well ahead of current projections and require motivated individuals that are keen to buy into the organisational philosophy.
Candidates wishing to apply for the role will be technically strong Reporting Accountant with a background in financial services.
Specific duties include:
- Manage the organisational group reporting processes
- Prepare and deliver financial data and management information to the executive team
- Manage the accounting processes covering the groups investments and deliver assistance to the treasury team around liquidity
- Take ownership of the capital resources and deliver the forecasts to the wider organisational functions
- Delivery of the commentaries for the finance, risk and compliance function to the wider group
- Lead on the production and analysis of data that is critical to the success of the group
- Implement improved financial controls and processes across the wider finance division
- Lead on all aspects of cash management, reconciliations and performance reporting across the finance division
Candidates wishing to apply for this role will be a technically strong financial accountant who are seeking progression within their career. The candidate will be ACA or ACCA qualified and will be have a background of working in a financial services business. Exposure to Solvency II reporting requirements is ideal as the candidate will become a SME in this field and will provide advice and guidance to the wider business. This role offers the perfect opportunity to an individual who is looking to develop within an extremely successful business as they will receive all the training and mentorship within this growth industry.