Salary £38,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant Xavier Parisi
Date posted 11 July 20192019-07-11 2019-08-10 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 38000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading national logistics distribution and supply chain organisation, based in Manchester, are looking to recruit an experienced Finance Manager to assist them during an extremely busy period.
The Role and Responsiblities of the Finance Manager position will include:
- Manage all site and logistics services including central accruals, provisions, recharges and adjustments.
- Support site and logistics finance teams ensuring financial data is accurate and sufficiently backed up.
- Ownership of the Balance Sheet Reconciliations review process for the business.
- Ensure that all Balance Sheet reconciliations are completed on time whilst reporting and communicationg any opportunities and/or risks.
- Manage the central accruals, provisions and recharges that impact the manufacturing and logistics sites.
- Reporting and analysis of variances to standard costs.
- Co-ordinate, manage and develop the work of the team to deliver KPIs, maximise effectiveness and contribution to the wider business.
- Effectively manage and identify development requirements for associates.
- Build strong working relationships with key stakeholders .
- Deliver consistent, accurate and timely information to the business with records maintained for internal and external reporting requirements.
- Driving continual improvement both within the team and across the business.
- Ensure appropriate controls are implemented and process and procedures are compliant with legal and audit requirements.
- Contribute to ad hoc projects identified in RTR.
The successful individual will;
- Be ideally CIMA / ACCA qualified or QBE and overseas equivalent
- Have strong excel and systems skills
- Be available at short notice
- Have strong people management skills
If you would like to apply for this Finance Manager role or find out more, please apply online or contact Xavier Parisi at Robert Walters on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 214 7405.