Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant Charlotte Walker
Date posted 11 July 20192019-07-11 2019-09-09 accountancy Manchester Greater Manchester Market Street GB M4 1AZ GBP 40000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Finance Manager - Manchester City Centre Salary paying up to £45, 000 per annum Robert Walters are partnering our client, a world-leading business, in the search for a Finance Manager to manage financial control processes and prepare and co-ordinate annual budgets.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Candidates that are CIMA/ACCA qualified or Qualified by Experience will be considered
- You will have previous experience within a commercial finance function
- Ability to prepare management accounts to a trial balance
- Strong IT skills including Excel
- Ability to manage a small team
- Strong communication skills
This is a key role within our clients north west senior management team; you’ll be responsible for duties as follows:
- Budgeting – Adopt a key role in the annual budgeting process
- Review and assist external auditors in the preparation of the year end budget reconciliations
- Ensure that processes are in place to accurately forecast and analyse expenditure trends across all departments.
- Monitor and report on all actual service charge expenditure and project costs on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Review costs and expenses, track against budgets and take corrective action where appropriate
- Support / lead the quarterly reconciliation process
- Manage key stakeholder relationships
- Adhoc projects as required
Contact details listed for further information - please forward your CV for immediate consideration.