Senior Finance Business Partner
Salary £60,000 - £70,000 per annum + 30% Bonus
Consultant Callum Laurie
Date posted 07 July 20192019-07-07 2019-09-05 accountancy Cambridge Cambridgeshire GB GBP 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of Cambridgeshire’s most exciting employers are looking to grow their finance team by recruiting a Senior Finance Business Partner.
As the Senior Finance Business Partner, you will report into a highly supportive Head of Business Partnering. Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio and substantial segment of this global business, working directly with stakeholders to provide financial insight.
- Attending regular stakeholder meetings to obtain up to date information on running projects.
- Maintaining the accuracy of forecasts and, using a good understanding of the business model and financial drivers, to challenge and influence the key stakeholders.
- Supporting the leadership teams in investment decisions, analysing financial risk.
- Influencing at a senior level on strategic direction, aiding commercial decisions and driving profitability.
- Leading on the production and delivery of detailed financial analysis.
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified chartered accountant (ACA or equivalent) who can influence at a senior level. You will have the ability to analyse and present on complex matters, having implemented best practice across your career and worked in large complex businesses.