Salary £42,000 - £46,000 per annum
Consultant Jonathan Kerr
Date posted 03 July 20192019-07-03 2019-08-02 fmcg Manchester GB M3 3HF GBP 42000 46000 46000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client, a listed market leader in central Manchester, is seeking a qualified operational Finance Manager to oversee a team of 4 on a 9-month fixed term contract.
- Manage site and logistics services; central accruals, provisions, recharges and adjustments.
- Co-ordinating both internal and external auditors’ requests and visits.
- Support Purchase Price Variance (PPV) reporting.
- Providing support and cover for other members of the team and the wider RTR team.
- Ownership of the Balance Sheet Reconciliations review process for the business.
- Responsible for producing the Balance Sheet Reporting pack (key management tool for senior finance management).
- Ensure that all balance sheet reconciliations are completed on time, comply with agreed standards and fully investigate variances along with improve internal controls & processes.
- Reporting and communication of balance sheet opportunities and risks.
- Co-ordinate, manage and develop the work of the team to deliver KPIs, maximise effectiveness and contribution to the wider business.
- Strong focus on customer service, provide agreed level of service to the business and external customers.
- Build strong working relationships with key stakeholders at site
- Driving continual improvement both within the team and across the business.
- Ensure appropriate controls are implemented and process and procedures are compliant with legal and audit requirements.
This position would suit a dynamic qualified accountant with the ability to quickly learn complex processes, manage cross-site relationships and closely develop a small team. It requires an individual with a proven track record of process improvement in a fast-paced working environment, stock accounting and SAP experience is desirable but not essential.
For further information and immediate consideration please contact Jonathan Kerr at Robert Walters (Manchester office).