Salary £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant Peter Maxey
Date posted 03 July 20192019-07-03 2019-09-01 retail Corby Northamptonshire GB GBP 45000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Finance Manager opportunity has arisen with an organisation that has internal succession planning and a rewarding employee culture at it's heart. Reporting into the Head of Finance, this role will provide insightful management reporting to the business around performance and efficiency, as well as owning the variance analysis process and review of the month management accounts. This role will suit a qualified accountant, either with some commercial experience or a candidate looking to make their first move into industry.
- Review the monthly management accounts, including providing commentary and owning the variance process.
- Support the annual budget and forecasting process.
- Provide insightful management reporting to the business around performance, efficiency, productivity and cost of quality.
- Manage and mentor a small team.
- Create narrative and commentary for monthly departmental accounts reviews.
The successful applicant will be:
- A qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
- Strong commercial acumen with an ability to identify, challenge and influence.
- An ability to build relationships with both finance and non-finance personnel.
- Good Excel skills.