Consultant Christopher Lloyd
Date posted 01 July 20192019-07-01 2019-07-31 retail Merseyside Merseyside GB GBP 45000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This rapidly growing Wholesale & Retail business based in Liverpool are looking for an experience Finance Manager to join the business on an initial 12-15 month interim contract, covering maternity leave.
Working for a supportive and impressive Financial Controller, your core duties will include;
- Responsible for preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Responsible for weekly forecast reporting
- Responsible for preparation of monthly IFRS reporting packs
- Responsible for delivering financial data and analysis for reporting needs of the business
- Support the commercial and finance team with financial reports, analyses and other requirements as they arise.
- Responsible for accuracy of overheads accruals and P&L accounts for multiple business units
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations to ensure the integrity and accuracy of the balance sheet
- Responsible for analysing variances and providing appropriate commentary to support management information within the business
- Ensure that all compliance and group policies are implemented and adhered with
- Assist in the preparation of year-end IFRS packs, audit packs and assist with any statutory obligations
- Available for a 12-15 month interim assignment
- Previous experience in a Senior Management Accountant/ Financial Accountant or Finance Manager role
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ ACCA/ ACA or equivalent)
- Experience of managing staff would be desirable
This is a great chance for any available Finance Manager to join a high growth business in a fixed term contract that can offer longer term opportunities as the office continues to grow.