Partnership Accounting Manager - 24 Month FTC
Salary £90,000 - £110,000 per annum
Consultant Charlie Knights
Date posted 12 June 20192019-06-12 2019-07-12 legal London London GB GBP 90000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a Partnership Accounting Manager for a magic circle law firm. This position will involve liaising with partners, global teams and have 5 direct reports. You will be able to enjoy a host of amenities based in stunning offices in London including: private health club, swimming pool, hair salon, laundry services and more. This is an accounting role that covers various tasks related to the calculation of partners profit share and the accounting for tax, including assisting with the reconciliation of the accounting records of tax reserves.
This position will be reporting into the Director of Tax and Treasury. The focus of this position is to be a hands on leader of a team of 5. The focus of the role is partnership profitability analysis and looking at the re-numeration of the partners.
The Responsibilities of this partnership accounting manager will include:
- Managing the calculation of global partner payments and oversight of the whole payment process.
- Forensic accounting, reconciling historic accounting differences between local and central books.
- Having complete overview of Partner secondments and permanent deductions. ensuring that tax equalisation journals are processed correctly, and accounts are reconciled between each office.
- Reconciliation of overseas offices tax reserves.
- Annual Partner Accounts Close down.
- Various Ad-hoc duties such as helping the reporting team through year end reporting and co-ordination of the preparation of accounting analysis for US, UK and Australian tax returns.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- legal experience or experience in an LLP liaising with senior partners
- Must be a qualified accountant ACA/ACCA or CIMA.
- Will have 5+ years industry experience
- Have a hands on attitude
- Strong Excell skills including Vlookups
- Experience in liaising with senior stakeholders and interaction with global teams
- Team management experience
- International company experience is preferable
They are looking for someone to start as soon as possible. If you are interested please contact me at email@example.com or on 02075098443.