Accounts Payable Manager - Payments
Salary £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
Consultant Gary Darlington
Date posted 03 June 20192019-06-03 2019-08-02 accountancy Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 45000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Leading business based in Manchester City Centre are looking for an Accounts Payable Manager to lead their payments function.
Working closely with the wider accounts payable teams, treasury and group finance you manage the supplier payment process for the Group, ensuring the business, suppliers receive an efficient service.
Key Responsibilities include;
- Ensure accurate and timely payments
- Management of the AP balance sheet reconciliation process for the Group
- Ensure all controls are adhered to when creating payments
- Prepare balance sheet budgeting and forecasting for nominated AP balance sheet accounts
- Ensuring the periodic KPIs are accurately updated, highlighting any key achievements/issues in the department.
- Managing a team of 7 including recruitment, coaching and performance.
- Develop strong business relationships with key suppliers
Key skills preferred;
- Strong accounts payable background with demonstrable experience of the payments process
- Strong experience of financial accounting processes including risk and control
- Advanced excel skills
- Previous experience or leadership of small to medium size teams
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading business during an exciting period of growth and change. The business have a excellent culture, with high staff retention rates. Please contact Gary Darlington at Robert Walters for further details. firstname.lastname@example.org