Group Finance Manager
Salary £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
Consultant James Dwyer
Date posted 16 May 20192019-05-16 2019-07-15 accountancy UK Robert Walters
A fantastic opportunity to work in a forward thinking and fast moving business that will give the right person exposure to senior stakeholders of an AIM listed business.
Primary responsibilities and accountabilities as required are to:-
- Support the Group FC in the routine financial management and control of the business and subsidiaries
- Ensure delivery and integrity of financial reporting of all companies in the group on a monthly/periodic basis and lead management accounts process.
- Financial and commercial reporting includes all Budgets; Reforecasts and MI including P&L, Balance Sheet, integrated Cash forecasts.
- Ensure reporting requirements and standards to comply with all statutory or mandatory reporting in each country of operation.
- Lead the interim and annual statutory accounts process including initial liaison with audit team.
- Prepare Group consolidation and wok in conjunction with the Group FC on the statutory accounts process.
- To have a working knowledge of AIM listing requirements and to identify with/to Group FC any conflicts or compliance requirements.
- Assist the Group FC with balance sheet reviews.
- Lead working capital reviews ensuring best practice is in place across the Group.
- Support the Group FC in preparation and submission of the Strategic Plans for the performance and development of the group including the annual Budget procedure and periodic (quarterly)reforecasting.
- Identify and recommend continuous improvement requirements to meet financial and commercial objectives.
Secondary responsibilities and accountabilities as required are to:-
- Review, report and advise on capital expenditure requests
- Confirmation of implementation of Internal and External Audit recommendations.
- Ad hoc projects with Group FC, CFO, Divisional FC’s and local COO’s (as required)
Key Attributes required:-
- Appropriate professional accounting qualification
- 1 -2 years PQE
- Willingness to travel to undertake responsibilities (travel not excessive)
- Attention to detail; time management; follow up of key actions
- Reliable; trustworthy; honesty; integrity
- Strong interpersonal skills in a multi-cultural group including communication both orally and in writing (desirable but not essential)