Salary £50,000 - £55,000 per annum + Car Alllowance
Consultant Charlotte Walker
Date posted 15 May 20192019-05-15 2019-07-14 accountancy UK Robert Walters
Finance Manager Crewe, Cheshire Salary £50 – 55, 000 per annum + Car Allowance + Excellent Benefits Robert Walters are partnering a UK wide organisation that have a fantastic permanent opportunity for a Finance Manager. The Finance Manager will work with the Operations leadership team to drive sales and growth and work with the Finance Director to develop budgets/forecasts and create value for the business.
- You will have previous experience within a similar Finance Manager role
- You will hold a University Degree and be fully CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified
- Highly developed analytical skills
- Strong organisational & planning skills
- Ability to manage differing priorities and agendas
- Able to work at pace and maintain a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to influence and challenge at a senior level
- Resilient and used to a changing environment
The Finance Manager role will report into the Head of Commercial Finance and you will be managing a small team.
Duties as follows:
- Monitor the effectiveness of sales plans and look for opportunities to grow trade by working with operations leadership and their team.
- Analyse and drive growth in sales, margin and profitability.
- Evaluate new sales opportunities using the latest financial investment tools and techniques.
- Own and improve budgeting and reforecasting covering sales, margin, overheads and capital by site.
- Analyse and improve supply chain performance
- Own and provide financial input, drive and insight to the cost reduction programme.
- Ensure all deadlines are met, and proof read so that the accuracy of work is to a high standard.
- Work with the wider finance team and operations to ensure that performance is on budget and costs are within the agreed budget.
- Become the data owner for Commercial Finance – ensuring one version of the truth
- Own ad hoc projects as they arise during the year.
- Provide insightful commentary and performance recommendations each week and each month.
- Support all departments where required with financial guidance and ad hoc tasks.
- Ensure thorough understanding of work-briefs and requirements through collaborative cross functional working and communication.
- Actively seek feedback on the output of the commercial finance team and ensure an ethos of continual improvement within the team.
- Stay current on industry trends and financial tools and techniques.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and evolving organisation and will suit individuals that are eager to drive and implement change.