Commercial Finance Manager
Salary £45,000 - £48,000 per annum + car/ car allowance & competitive bonus
Location Milton KeynesFULL_TIME
Consultant Callum Laurie
Date posted 03 May 20192019-05-03 2019-07-02 accountancy UK Robert Walters
Commercial Finance Manager - Milton Keynes
Are you a newly qualified accountant looking to use you people skills to thrive as a business partner in a real commercial environment?
Our client, recognised as the best globally in their field are offering a rare opportunity to join their commercial reporting team after an internal promotion.
As the Commercial Finance Manager, you will be mentored and managed by the Financial Controller and work in a team of high performing accountants.
Responsibilities will include:
- Advise, challenge and coach stakeholders and directors on financial performance.
- Influence up to Director level on strategic direction, aiding commercial decisions and driving profitability.
- Lead on the production and delivery of detailed financial analysis.
- Maintain consistent tracking on revenue to gain insight on variances.
- Month end duties – they have made these as slick as possible, efficiency is important in the business, don’t be surprised if you’re involved in improvement projects.
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified chartered accountant who can is confident providing analysis and commentary. You will be able to build rapport in a professional manner both internally and externally. Proven experience of manipulating, understanding and explaining large data sets in crucial.
CVs are under constant constraint, so do not hesitate on applying or emailing Callum on firstname.lastname@example.org