Head of Accounts Receivable
Salary £55,000 - £65,000 per annum + Bonus
Consultant Gary Darlington
Date posted 03 May 20192019-05-03 2019-07-02 accountancy Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 55000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Leading global Shared Service Centre have created a new role for a Head of Credit/Accounts Receivable to lead their growing team.
Overseeing a growing credit team you will have full responsibility for the credit function, both in Manchester and some remote subsidiaries.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Responsibility for the credit control function, taking full ownership of the ledgers including cashflow forecasting, monthly reporting and month end procedures
- Responsible for managing, coaching and motivating a medium sized team both UK and overseas ledgers
- Ledger reviews and setting of KPI's
- Project work including system upgrade, integration of a new company ledger, streamlining of processes
- Working closely with senior leadership team
- Investigation and resolving customer queries
- Overseeing cash allocation, statement runs, credit notes, write offs
- Monthly aged debt reporting and analysis
Key skills preferred;
- Experience as a credit manager in a similar capacity
- ICM qualified (desirable)
- Strong leadership skills, able to shape, mentor and motivate
- Ability to work with & influence the senior leadership team
This is an excellent opportunity for an accustomed credit manager to join this leading business during an interesting period of growth. You will be given the tools and the autonomy to shape the department into a first class credit department for the business.
For further details and to apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 240 7474