Finance Manager- Corporate Functions
Salary £50,000 - £56,000 per annum + bonus and benefits
Consultant Robert Patterson
Date posted 03 May 20192019-05-03 2019-07-02 accountancy Biggleswade Bedfordshire GB GBP 50000 56000 56000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Recruiting for a Finance Manager- Corporate to join a large PLC FMCG client based in Biggleswade. If you are looking for a rewarding but enjoyable career path as a next step get in touch below!
Excellent opportunity for a well-rounded and ambitious finance professional to join a fast-paced finance function looking after the Corporate Head office functions of a large PLC. This is a high-profile role within the group with excellent opportunities for development and to drive improvements and efficiencies in the finance team and across the business.
The candidate must have a proven track record of developing a solid commercial understanding and working closely with and influencing operational and commercial teams, often to a senior level.
Finance Manager- Corporate FP&A
Corporate Functions - Finance is looking to recruit a Financial Manager. The role will support the delivery of all regular and ad-hoc financial analysis and reporting requirements for the Group.
- Working alongside the Group Finance Director and his central team to produce the monthly finance reports for the board
- Partner closely with the operations and be an active business facing partner up to senior director level
- High level of analysis and insight needed, ability to interpret high volumes of data and add top and bottom line improvements
- Work closely with the Head of FP&A in coordinating the annual business planning process, including the quarterly measurement of progress against the Group's strategic plan
- Production of the quarterly dashboard measuring Business Unit performance against financial and non-financial KPI
- Drive the ongoing maintenance and development of the project database, including the analysis of standing, historic and forecast data to provide insight on BU performance
- Assist the wider Finance team in delivering analysis required for the production of the Group's Annual Report and Accounts
- Other ad-hoc analysis as required by the Head of FP&A and Group FD
Key skills and experience
- Highly committed team player with the ability to develop relationships across the business and the ability to work with their own initiative
- Ability to manage pressure and meet strict deadlines producing accurate information with
- excellent time management and organisational skills
- Trustworthy and self-motivated
- Ability to operate in a service driven culture, continuously challenging and seeking to be better, going above and beyond the call of duty where necessary
- Able to manage upwards and downwards and to mentor colleagues
- Financial modelling skills (including macros) and a detailed understanding of financial forecasting is essential
- CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified with (1 years+ PQE)
- Knowledge of accounting concepts, practices and procedures
- IT skills including advanced Microsoft Office
If this could be you or anyone in your network, please apply below or conversely email me on email@example.com